1. To guide the assessment of your professional development needs, use your MSW 655 course materials (assignments, discussions, readings) to inform a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) on yourself, identifying your personal and professional attributes as they relate to working with clients and communities.
2. Write a single-page reflection describing the specific actions you plan to take for addressing any potential blind spots uncovered in your self-SWOT. Your mini-paper should follow APA style guidelines and include:
Direct linkages between the SWOT analysis results and your intended actions
Identification of specific professional development tools and resources (i.e., training programs, CEU courses, steps toward licensure, etc.)
Supervision goals (beginning with and extending beyond your field placement)
Personal and professional supports to help you succeed (i.e., mentors, colleagues, peers)
Include your SWOT analysis and one-page mini-paper in the same document
MSW 655: Ethical Social Work Practice
SWOT Analysis Template
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.