Prototyping is an integral part of design thinking and user experience design in general because it allows us to test our ideas quickly and improve on them in an equally timely fashion. A prototype is a simple experimental model of a proposed solution used to test or validate ideas, design assumptions and other aspects of its conceptualization quickly and cheaply, so that the designer/s involved can make appropriate refinements or possible changes in direction.
For Project 3, you will create a high-fidelity digital prototype of the user interface. The prototype will be used in the final project to design and test.
Complete the requirements listed below:
Project 3: Setup
Select and install a UI/UX software (Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, or Figma) to use to develop the prototype.
Using the wireframes you created in Project 2, create a prototype using one of the UI tools.
The prototype should be functional allowing the user to complete the scenarios as outlined in Project 2.
Create a document with the task, scenarios and personas from Project 2.
Record a short screencast using the user interface to complete the task and scenarios. As you walkthrough the user interface, discuss the design and development.
Project 3 Reflection
What issues or challenges did you face completing this project?
What software programs did you use to create this project?
You can submit your Project 3 Reflection as a Microsoft Word document or just copy and paste your answers into the Assignment Folder’s text box when you submit your assignment along with the rest of the required project files.
Submit your Project Files to LEO
Submit your completed Prototype to your Project 3 Assignment Folder.
Submit a document with the task, scenarios and personas from Project 2.
Submit the walkthrough video to your Project 3 Assignment Folder.
Complete the Project 3 Reflection and submit it to your Project 3 Assignment Folder.
Project 3 Grade Weight
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.