6.1 Discussion board
Historical-Comparative research is a great methodology to use when there is a need and desire to understand people of another place and/or time.
This tool works best to provide a macro-level understanding of events, places, and people.
Initial Post Instructions
You may not know this, but the Library of Congress has digitized a tremendous amount of newspapers dating as far back as 1836. I want you to pick a topic and find at least two newspaper articles that are OVER seventy- five years old on the topic. Then, share with the class what you found. Is the issue still perceived the same or has it changed? Has the language about the topic changed? What is the same and what is different?
You should note that what things are called will change over time so you may have to look up the history of your topic before you do a search. For example, the movement related to gay marriage is now referred to as same-sex marriage (but not everyone has made the change).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.