Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 9
· Link (video): Enable Data Analysis in Excel
· Link (video): Calculating descriptive statistics in Excel
· Minimum of 1 library resource for initial post
If you recall, you worked with some data analysis in chapter 9. However, this time you will be conducting the analysis on your own data. This discussion is designed to help you with this analysis. You will be able to post questions about the process and also provide an example for other students that are struggling.
Initial Post Instructions
For this discussion, post your raw data and your analysis of that data using Excel.
First, you will want to enable the data analysis add-in for your version of Excel. Linked above is a video to show you how to do this. Once you have the add-in then you can enter your data. When you enter your data include a header for each of the categories that you used to collect data. Then you can follow the second video above to run some descriptive statistics on your data. Finally, upload your excel sheet for the class to see and some of your thoughts about your data.
WHEN FINISHED UPLOAD THE LINK TO EXCEL WITH THE FINISHED DATA CHART SO I CAN TURN IT IN
***THE OTHER DOCUMENTS UPLOADED ARE JUST TO HELP WITH THE ASSIGNMENT***
SCS300_190 research design
To come up with a correctional center or facility, research has to be done. The research method that will be used in this project is the survey method which will involve people responding to guiding questions that will help collect the data required. First you must identify the area that you wish to have the correctional center after which you can have your questions suit the people of the area you have chosen.
1. How is the security level of this area?
2. Is it appropriate for the area to have a correctional center
3. Which is the most appropriate correctional center to have in this area
· Rehabilitation center
· Correctional school
4. Do you this correctional facility will help in reducing the crime rate in the area?
5. Which crimes are most reported in the area?
· Child abuse
· Destruction of property
6. What actions has the government taken to curb crime so far?
7. Is the action working in favor of crime reduction?
8. Why do you think that the correctional facility should be in this area(5points)
9. How has the issue of insecurity affected the area? (5 points)
10. Do you think that having a correctional center in this area will positively affect the residents?
11. According to the issues or cases of crime that you have experienced or heard, which social security sector is having the hardest time?
· The police
· The court
· The correctional centers
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 2
· Link: Creating an APA Format Annotated Bibliography
· Link: OWL Annotated Bibliography Samples
· Minimum of 6 outside resources
One of the more useful tools in conducting research is the annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography combines the citations found in the References list at the end of documents in APA format with annotations about each of the sources. For this assignment, you will construct an annotated bibliography based upon the topic you have selected to focus on for the class.
Your annotated bibliography will consist of six sources that you have deemed relevant to your topic and/or question(s) of inquiry. While you may encounter sources that are not relevant or do not fit the scope of your project while researching, for the purposes of this assignment, you will only include the ones that you will be citing in your final paper. You may want to look at the OWL link above for examples. Also, you can use the same references as you used previously in the literature review but adapt them to the annotated bibliography.
1. Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author just as in an APA References page.
1. Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approx. 4-5 sentences). You may quote from the source, but do not copy and paste the abstract. Ideally, all of the annotation should be in your own words.
1. In 1 or 2 sentences, explain the source’s relevance and importance to your issue.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· 2-3 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page with topic and name of student
Grading and Assessment
· This assignment will be graded based upon how well your citations adhere to APA citation style. Your grade will also be effected by how well you annotations are constructed and summarize the reference.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.