Because the course readings are an integral part of your learning experience, you will be asked to respond to readings each week prior to class AND make connections to what you are experiencing in your field placement. This semester will ask you to do a good deal of reading, prepare for this by looking ahead in the syllabus and planning reading time each week. In each response:
You will need to indicate in your response that you have engaged and read thoroughly ALL assigned readings.
These are not just summaries of the readings but should indicate your THINKING about the readings. What surprised you? What angered you? What frustrated you? What made you excited? What worried you?
You should also be making explicit connections or asking questions about the relationship of readings to what you are seeing in field.
One BIG question that you have for our community to consider. Your question should be written into the comment area in Canvas to accompany your submission.
The purpose of these responses is to prepare you to participate meaningfully in class sessions, prepare you to read critically, find your voice as a professional educator and receive individual written feedback from the instructor.
read: attached link and https://www.literacyworldwide.org/docs/default-source/member-benefits/e-ssentials/ila-e-ssentials-8053.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.