A positive or negative correlation sign is used to describe the direction in which the relationship goes. For a positive correlation, the variables X and Y change together in the same way. If the variable X increases, you can expect the variable Y to increase as well. A negative correlation is the opposite where X and Y change in different directions. If X increases, you can expect Y to decrease. One example the text provides of two variables that seem to be related but have nothing to do with each other is the number of crimes and churches in different cities. They do prove to have a correlation but one variable does not cause the other. Crime does not cause churches nor do churches cause crime. “Although there may be a causal relationship, the simple existence of a correlation does not prove it” (Gravetter et al., 2021, pg. 489).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.