Reply to a comment posted by a group member. In your reply state whether you agree or disagree with their assessment of the article and explain why you agree or disagree.
The Influence of School Starting Times on Students
After reading the article “Later School Start Times Reduce Car Crashes, Improve Teen Safety”, I agree that schools starting at a later time has helped teens arrive to school on time and have decreased car crashes. Although this study has demonstrated the positive impact it had on students, there could have been others factors that influenced the reduced car crashes. For example, students could have played peaceful music, drank a coffee/energy drink, or taken medicine to help them focus more when they drive to avoid car crashes. Even though there could have been other factors to influence the cause of fewer accidents, I believe changing the school start time is the main reason.
One methodological flaw I noticed was that the researcher did not mention this study was tested in various locations, only Fairfax County, Virginia. In order for this study to be more effective, the study should be tested in other states and even outside of the country as well. This should also be tested on students of all ages, not only 16-17 year old students. Elementary School and Middle School students need to be considered in this study as well. The findings of this study were causal because the later school time caused students to have less car crashes. Even though the later school time impacted the students positively, there still could have been other variables to cause the results of the study.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.