Strategic Map & Elements in PDF attached.
In Unit I, you learned about the relationship between project management and accomplishing
organizational strategic objectives. One way for the company to showcase this relationship is by
creating a strategy map. A strategy map is a visual representation that showcases the company’s
strategy on a single page. It is also used to communicate how the project aligns to the big-picture
strategic objectives of the company.
Throughout this course, you will be basing your assignments on a hypothetical project for a local
nonprofit animal rescue, Lucky Me Animal Rescue. The animal rescue organization has asked
you to be the project manager for their annual outdoor adoption event.
In this assignment, you must begin by establishing a strategy map for the project. The strategy
map must include the elements listed below.
• Business need: Explain what is prompting this project and the need for action.
Summarize why this is considered a project and not a task.
• Analysis of the situation: Identify the organization’s strategies, goals, and objectives.
• Recommendations: Explain why the project should be undertaken and how it will meet
• Evaluation: Describe the plan for measuring the benefits the project will deliver.
In addition to the strategy map, you should explain the four elements in essay format. Your essay
must start with an introduction and then address the prompts listed below.
• Discuss the five phases of project management.
• Explain what tasks or processes would be completed in each phase. Include identification
of those responsible for task or process completion.
• Correlate the phases, tasks, and processes to the four elements you laid out in the strategy
Your strategy map must encompass one full page—no more and no less. The essay portion of
this project must be a minimum of two pages in length. You must use at least two sources to
support your essay portion of this project, one of which may be the textbook. All sources must be
peer-reviewed or academic in nature.
You may either insert your strategy map as an appendix to the written document, or you may
submit it as a separate file in in the assignment submission area of Blackboard.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including the title page and in-text
citations and references for all sources that are used.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.