Select an artwork from each of the Google Arts & Culture galleries listed below (i.e., one artwork per gallery for a total of three). Then, write a three page reflection in response to the following criteria:
For each artwork, identify the artist, name of artwork, media, size, year it was made, and location.
Identify which art style each piece falls into and discuss your thought process.
Discuss why you think the artists chose their mediums.
Evaluate how the medium of each piece informs its art style, and vice versa.
the three galleries provided are:
Tokyo National Museum (Tokyo, Japan) (Links to an external site.)
National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC) (Links to an external site.)
Uffizi Gallery (Florence, Italy)
Your paper must be submitted as a 3-page Microsoft Word document with double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in Chicago format.Download a Word version of these guidelines here
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.