In this Discussion, you upload the slide from your Agency Presentation that focuses on clients served and diversity in your agency. When focusing on client population and diversity, consider the characteristics and diversity of the agency itself in addition to the diversity of the clients served.
This begins the process from Weeks 6 through 8 where you upload one slide from your presentation to the Discussion.
There are two goals:
Share your PowerPoint slide to provide the details of your agency with your colleagues for comparison and online Discussion.
Share your PowerPoint slide to provide content for next week’s Discussion in your synchronous meeting.
Note: You are not required to create voiceover for this slide.
Review the Week 9 Assignment instructions.
Develop the slide for the Week 9 Assignment focusing on the demographics of the clients served by your agency and the diversity of the agency and its clients.
Recall that the goal of the Agency Presentation is to examine the characteristics of your agency in reference to the field of social work and the types of services offered to clients.
Note: Your complete Week 9 Final Project submission requires a reference page. Be sure to begin the process of compiling your reference list now and for each week’s submission prior to Week 9.
By Day 4
Upload the slide from your Agency Presentation that relates to clients served and the diversity of the agency and its clients. My agency is the Department of family and protective services
week 9 instructions
Various agencies contribute to the social services offered in social work practice. Although the goal of many social work agencies may appear the same—to offer social services to clients who need them—each agency provides a unique approach or opportunity to deliver those needs.
As a future social worker, understanding the position of your agency in reference to the world of social work practice might provide valuable perspectives for applying your professional skills.
For this Assignment, research the agency you are working with for your field education experience. Examine the characteristics of your agency in reference to the field of social work and the types of services offered to clients.
Note: Rememeber, for this Assignment, you are required to upload your entire presentation, including voiceover.
By Day 7
Create an Agency Presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint. The presentation should have a voiceover audio component and be 6 slides, including a title slide and reference slide. The remaining slides should include the following:
The demographics of the clients served by the agency and the diversity of the agency and its clients
The percentage breakdown of funding, including grants, private funding, faith-based sources, and public sources
A description of how the agency interacts with the community or its role in the community
An explanation of the agency’s mission statement and how that connects to a social problem
For the slides in the final Agency Presentation, be sure to provide significant detail from field education experience, including relevant examples, evidence from the readings and other sources, and discerning ideas that draw connections between the points and each slide.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.