Changes on old document
1.Please insert adoption point in title
2. objectives are not clear please check it once
3. statement also not clear please check it once
Department of Mechanical and Construction Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Environment
KB7052 Research Project Research Project Proposal
Surname or Family Name
Enter your surname(s) or family name(s)
Forename(s) or Given Name(s)
Enter your forename(s) or given name(s)
Student Registration Number
Enter your Northumbria University student registration number
Programme of Study
Enter the programme you are studying
Research Project Details
State the title of your research project
Project Aim and Research Objectives (500 words)
Research Plan (500 words)
People and Personal Data
Will your work involve people or personal data or both?
Will your work involve secondary data, not in the public domain?
Will your work involve commercially sensitive data, not in the public domain?
Will your work will involve the collection of environmental data?
Describe the arrangements you will follow to anonymise data. How will this be covered in the informed consent you will obtain? If this is not appropriate to your work, explain why this is the case?
Describe the arrangements you will follow for the secure transportation and storage of data collected and used during your study. You should explain what kind(s) of storage you intend to use (e.g., cloud-based, portable hard drive, USB stick, U-drive, OneDrive), and the protocols you will put in place to keep the data safe and secure.
Your Programme of Study
Relevance to Programme of Study
Explain how your proposal is aligned with the educational ethos of your programme of study (maximum 150 words). You will need to read the programme details on the University’s website at https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/postgraduate-study/
Dr Allan Osborne | KB7052 Research Project Page 1 of 2
Prof. James Martin | KB7052 Research Project Page 2 of 2
Running head: PROJECT 1
Analyzing the Impact of Effective Communication in the Total Quality Management (TQM) of the Information Technology (IT) Firm Processes
Title: Analyzing the Impact of Effective Communication in an Information Technology (IT) Firm
Communication is important in all organization in facilitating value and productivity. The IT Company is a firm that is more of innovation and creativity and there is a challenge that is experienced in developing quality products to the clients. TQM is important in streamlining the processes of the company but without effective communication there would be no improvement to the IT company projects. The IT firm processes that include customer satisfaction and improvement of customer products need cooperation between the staff through effective communication to deliver value. Poor communication between employees and management is a problem that affects the innovation and creativity of the staff because there are limited resources needed to develop new products.
The project purpose is to determine the value that effective communication would bring to the TQM of the IT firm processes.
· To determine how effective communication will promote growth and improvement of IT firm processes
· To identify the value that effective communication in creativity and innovation in the IT firm’s TQM
· To illustrate the how effective communication facilitate teamwork in the IT firm to promote successful TQM of company projects
· To examine the benefits of effective communication in developing new IT products
· To identify the impact of effective communication in handling conflicts in the IT firm through leadership under TQM processes
The project would be conducted for a three months period to determine the effects of adopting the effective communication in the IT firm
· Choosing the project participants from the IT Company
· Conducting an interview on the participants
· Data is collected
· Data is analyzed after the interview sessions
· The information is presented visually
· Effective communication is adopted in the IT firm
· The effective communication is improved and modified till perfection is achieved
Wang, N., & Wu, G. (2020). A Systematic Approach to Effective Conflict Management for Program. SAGE Open, 10(1), 215824401989905. https://doi.org/10.1177/2158244019899055
Running head: PROJECT
Analyzing the Impact
of Effective Communication in the Total Quality Management (TQM) of
Information Technology (
Running head: PROJECT 1
Analyzing the Impact of Effective Communication in the Total Quality Management (TQM) of
the Information Technology (IT) Firm Processes
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.