Assignment: Strategic Planning and Financial Management
The advance practice nurse is preparing to examine the role of strategic planning and financial management. There is a need to address and explore the process of reviewing financial plans and bench-marking to promote quality care. This presentation will examine the Doctor in Nursing Practice Essentials and reflect on how the advanced practice nurse will function in an increasingly global, complex healthcare system.
Review the DNP Essentials and choose a competency to address in this presentation.
How does the competency that you choose prepare you to address an increasingly complex practice, faculty, and leadership roles related to complex healthcare finance?
How does enhanced knowledge help to improve nursing practice and patient outcomes fiscally.
How does the advanced practice nurse lead inter-professional teams in the analysis of complex financial concepts?
How does the advanced practice nurse integrate considerations of fiscal responsibility into professional practice?
As you reflect on being an advanced practice nurse, how will this role enhance global nursing practice?
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title and reference slide, with detailed recorded audio and speaker notes on all content slides. Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the module’s Assignment Rubric before starting your presentation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.