Discussion Topic 1 : 350 word minimum for discussion.
Provide a brief description of each of the following terms: unconditioned stimulus, conditioned stimulus, neutral stimulus, conditioned response, and unconditioned response. Using your personal or professional life as a guide, please thoroughly describe a situation in which a neutral stimulus became capable of producing a conditioned response. Be sure to identify all of the primary components involved (i.e., each of the previously described terms). Additionally, be sure your example is unique in comparison to peers in your class.
The objectives of this set of CBA Modules were to understand response classes, stimulus classes, and respondent conditioning terminology. More specifically, you learned about how the environment acts as a stimulus, how response classes are shaped, and ways in which unconditioned and conditioned stimuli affect behavior.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.