The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is used in both the traditional (predictive) environment and the agile environment. The first article explains the basic WBS.
The second article above explains the difference between the traditional WBS and the agile life cycle WBS. Once you understand the difference by reviewing the examples, you will create two WBS – one for the predictive cycle and one for the agile cycle – as shown in the article above. Recreate these diagrams just as you see them.
This time you’ll be creating two different kinds of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS). Perhaps you’re familiar with them? If not, this will be an opportunity to explore. Create a traditional WBS and an Agile WBS. You will see the examples in the article provided depicting a book release, now use that information and translate it to one of the following scenarios:
Create a new app to assist with parking availability on campus
Create a new job posting site for students
Implement a new QR code application to track and trace students from arrival to departure
Install self-service vending machines on campus with AI capabilities to pull food/drink off the shelf and automatically charge your school account
You’ll need to consider all of the things that would go into a project like that and start to break it up into work categories. Remember, the WBS is not a task list, it’s an outline of the various buckets of work that need to occur.
Remember to create an account at lucidchart.com (if you haven’t done so already). You can create both charts on one document – they don’t need to be separate. Share a link in the comment section of this assignment. lucidchart.com
Along with these two WBS you need to explain the commonalities and differences between the traditional WBS and the Agile WBS. 1-pager (approximately 250 words) – no APA format required
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.