PS312 Psychology of Adolescence
TV Families Homework Assignment
Ch. 4: Families
Due Thursday, Sept. 30th by 11:59pm
1. Think about a conflict you had with your parents at age 15 or 16 (sometime in high school).
a. What was the conflict about?
b. How did you and your parents deal with it?
c. How did it get resolved?
d. Now, imagine you have a 15 or 16-year-old child. You are having the same conflict with your child that you had with your parents. Would you handle it the same way that your parents did? Why or why not?
2. Watch a few minutes of a family sitcom (ex. Modern Family, The Middle, Blackish)—many are available to watch on Hulu or Netflix with a free trial.
a. What show did you choose?
b. How was parent-teen conflict portrayed? What was realistic (or not) about the portrayal?
c. What parenting style was used? Be sure to give 1-2 examples from the show to back up your answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.