Follow the direction in the attached file.
Answer all questions .
Use academic writing standards .
write 1000 word and don’t use difficult academic words
must write references in APA style.
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Course Name: Introduction to Accounting Information Systems
Course Code: ACCT 402
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/5
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Question 1: (01 Mark)
Explain how accounting information System (AIS) add value to the organization using examples of Saudi Companies.
Question 2: (2 Marks)
As a student of BBA imagine you have decided to become entrepreneur. You came up with a great ideas in your business plan to start your own company.
a. Identify the key decisions you need to be a successful entrepreneur and the information you need for the business processes.
b. Apply the value chain concept to your business and explain how it would perform the various primary and support activities.
Question 3: (1 Mark)
List the three DBMS “languages” and describe who uses each and for what purpose.
Question 4: (1 Mark)
Explain the concept of Data Flow Diagram and also state the different types of flow charts?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.