view the file for assignment!
My topic is below:
Health for children/ children’s healthAssignment: Topic and HotList
Create a Resource Hotlist
This is your research list of websites, websites that contain the factual information that you are going to include or incorporate into your assigned projects.
Write a brief description and justification of the topic. Select your topic carefully, make sure that you will be able to find valid research on the topic, that you can create all the following projects based on your topic: PowerPoint, Newsletter, Flyer/Brochure, Certificate, Excel database or budget. You should have
at least 15 websites in this hotlist. Include the http: address of each resource (hotlinked) and write a brief summary of each so that you can remember what the site will provide for you.
The resources from the Internet should be from a reliable source such as: .gov .edu .org
State and Federal websites and well-known Medical Websites are another good source. This is just a suggestion….when you find clip art or graphics that you like for your projects save them in a folder on your desktop for future use….if you do this as you are researching your information it will save you time.
I have provided you samples of all projects that you will be required to create this semester….using only Microsoft Office, the latest version for your computer. Please locate them in the Content section of the course and take a look at the work others have done with the project assignments.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.