Clinical information systems including the electronic medical records are sometimes characterized by describing their inputs and outputs. To ensure interoperability the use of a controlled vocabulary is necessary so that the data entered into the electronic medical record can be transmitted between health information systems. Read the case study in Chapter 12 on pages 266 of your Health Informatics: A Systems Perspective text and address the following:
Identify the problem that needs to be addressed.
Recommend a solution to the problem. Why do you feel your proposed solution is correct?
Identify and describe the national or international standards would you use as part of your solution.
Explain the importance of interoperability to Carol’s perspective.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.