In economics, we usually think of capital as physical assets used to produce goods or services (for example, machinery or factories).
But humans also earn capital when they pursue education or training that increases their employability and makes them more valuable to employers. In this week’s Strayer Talk, Nicole Lapin shared her insight into recognizing your own value in the world.
Please write a few sentences describing a situation where you (or someone you know) has used their problem solving skill or agility skill to increase their human capital in order to get a better job or earn more income.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.