There are many careers that require computer literacy. In fact, most jobs today require some knowledge of information technology. What computer skills should you develop to help advance your personal career goals? Min 150 words
After your primary post, respond to at least two of your classmates posts.
The computer skills that I should develop to help advance my persona career goals would be to be more proficient in Word because we use process and review many documents. If I could learn easier and faster tricks to keep the flow of the review moving, it could save me a lot of time. Another skill I would like to improve on is Excel, the formulas throw me off and without a detailed list of instructions, I do not know how to use it to its potential. This could come in handy as my team often has to keep an itemized list of tasks or orders. It would be great to be able to provide a detailed and organized spreadsheet instead of something very basic. Lastly, I would like to improve in Sharepoint. This is one software that our group has discussed about using in the near future. I currently do not use but I know I need to make myself familiar with it. With this being used in the future it is vital that I learn how to use it proper so that I also may be able to help others learn and train those who are not familiar with it.
It is extremely important to have a high level of computer literacy in today’s professional world. Almost all professions require some sort of computer skills nowadays. While my job requires a wide array of different computer skills, there are a few that I would like to focus on. Refining my skills with various Microsoft Office applications would definitely make me more efficient in my role as a network maintenance supervisor.
The one program that I feel like I have the greatest opportunity to become more proficient in would have to be Excel. We track a lot of different things with Excel, and being able to become more efficient with the program would make my job easier. While I feel like I have a solid understanding of the basic functions, I would like to be able to utilize the advanced features of Excel more often. Conditional formatting, pivot tables, and formulas are some of the things I would like to learn more about.
Another program I would like to refine my skills with is PowerPoint. I don’t do a lot of presentations in my current role, but looking around the corner towards the next step in my career, I expect to use PowerPoint more often. Much like my skills with Excel, I have a good basic understanding of PowerPoint. What I would like to learn is how to make professional quality presentations. Being able to impress people with my PowerPoint skills would not only give me greater confidence, it may also be something that sets me apart from another candidate going for the same job.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.