The International Plastics, Inc. CEO read your executive summary and would like more information. The CEO would like a detailed explanation of the IT standards, protocols, and communication tools currently in use in the facilities to determine if improvements are needed.
Review the existing International Plastics network diagrams located in the International Plastics, Inc. documents ZIP file.
In a table, using Microsoft® Word or Microsoft® Excel®, complete the following:
Assess the current telecommunications protocols, standards, and collaboration tools used for International Plastics.
Document at least six current standards or protocols used at each location. Use the following table headings:
Current Telecommunications Standard, Protocol, or Collaboration Tools
International Plastics Location
Recommendation for Improvement
Effects of Improvement
In a 1-page explanation,
Recommend improvements based on your assessment.
Explain how you arrived at this recommendation.
Discuss options you weighed before arriving at this recommendation.
Outline the advantages and disadvantages of this recommendation.
Explain how your recommendation helps the company effectively blend their telecommunications and computer networks.
Cite at least one scholarly resource and include a citation in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.