Writing assignment 6
RL 4.4- Determine the meaning of words and phrases as they used in a text, including those that allude to significant characters found in mythology (e.g., Herculean.)
Formative Assessments – You will have your students for approximately 90 minutes a day per subject area that you teach. How will you fill that time? You will create and administer multiple formative assessments each day. These assessments will give you the feedback you need to know if your students are making progress towards mastering your standard. Some of these assessments will be in written format while others may not. Some will be graded while others will not. Each assessment is meaningful and gives you, the teacher, imperative information that you will use to modify or plan upcoming lessons. Create a minimum of three (3) graded and three (3) ungraded assessments for your chosen standard. Each assessment must contain a student copy that is ready for the student to complete and a teacher copy that includes the assignment, a key, grading information and a plan as to how you will use the results to direct future instruction. Since there are lots of great resources for teachers, you may use additional resources to assist you in completing this assignment. At least four (4) of your minimum six (6) assessments must be original to you. The remaining two (2) may be from another source; you must appropriately cite your source and ensure those resources can be duplicated for educational purposes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.